Aberdeen family rescued, treated for carbon monoxide poisoning



    ABERDEEN, S.D. (AP) - Four members of an Aberdeen family were taken to a hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide gas.
 
     Two officers responded to the family's home Sunday afternoon and carried the family members to safety. They were taken to a hospital to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.
 
     The names of the grandmother, mother and two children were not released, and their conditions were not known.
    
     
 AP-WF-10-14-13 1126GMT
 

Filed Under :  
Locations : AberdeenSouth Dakota
A   A   A
Share