Five Hartford residents treated for carbon monoxide exposure



     HARTFORD, S.D. (AP) - Five people in a home in Hartford have been taken to a Sioux Falls hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide.
 
     Emergency crews responded to the home about 5:30 a.m. Tuesday. Authorities did not release the extent of the injuries but said all of the people were conscious.
 
     Hartford is a city of about 2,500 people, 15 miles northwest of Sioux Falls.
   
     
 AP-WF-09-03-13 1654GMT
 

Filed Under :  
Topics : Disaster_AccidentEnvironment
Social :
Locations : HartfordSioux FallsSouth Dakota
A   A   A
Share