Child saves siblings from Clark mobile home fire

Authorities say a child was able to get their siblings out of a mobile home that caught fire in Clark Thursday afternoon.

The mobile home in Clark was a complete loss.

The fire call to the home, just west of the elementary school, came at about 2:30 p.m.

Clark police say three young children were in the home at the time of the fire. One was able to get their two younger siblings out safely and call 911.

When Clark firefighters arrived, the house was at least 50-percent engulfed by flames.

The fire may have been started by a burning candle that tipped over onto a couch.

No injuries were reported.


September 1, 2023