Dakota Land Design is a design-build, residential and commercial construction company that is focused on quality work, open communication, and safety. As a small, employee-owned company, we have high expectations for all employees and are highly selective about who we choose to hire.
Construction Laborer Job Description
– Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other laborers when necessary.
– Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
– Load or unload construction materials.
– Put together and take apart temporary structures like scaffolding.
– Remove, fill or compact earth with small tools.
– Safely operate small tools.
– Follow instructions from supervisors.
– Perform site clean-up.
– Remain vigilant about safety concerns.
PO Box 1
Brookings, South Dakota 57006